Every Christmas season, people celebrate the birth of Jesus—yet, many who celebrate that birth question its significance. Was Jesus merely a good man, or a skilled teacher, or a mystical wonder-worker? Here, we consider evidence that, in fact, Jesus Christ was God in human flesh—and why that matters.
YOU’RE NOT ALONE if you have mixed feelings when you think about the evidence surrounding the life of Jesus. You may feel compelled to believe that Jesus is the Son of God, but you’re not sure of your relationship to Him. If that’s the case, be assured of this: If you accept Him, He will accept you. If you will receive His offer of forgiveness, everlasting life, and adoption into the family of God, He will become your Savior, Teacher, and Lord. If you’ve never received Jesus in this way, we encourage you to carefully read the New Testament verses of Romans 3:23 (which says that all have sinned), Romans 6:23 (which says that the wages of sin is spiritual death, separation from God), and Romans 10:13 (which assures us that all who call on the name of the Lord Jesus will be saved).
- A Virgin Conceived
- An Old Testament Prophet Predicted A God-Man
- Angels Announced The Birth
- A Sign Appeared In The Sky
- The Time Was Right
- Jesus Claimed To Be Equal With God
- His Friends Worshipped Him
- Jesus’ Enemies Accused Him Of Blasphemy
- Jesus’ Miracles Supported His Claims
- His Departure Was Greater Than His Arrival